Reporting A Problem

Who to Contact if you have a Problem

The link on the right will assist you with the most common problems reported:
Reporting Potholes
Trees and Hedges
Flooding and Drainage
Faulty Street Lights
Faulty Traffic Lights
Broken or Missing Traffic Signs
Faulty School Crossing Light
Request a Salt Bin Refill
Report a damaged Salt Bin
Report a Missing Salt Bin
Request a New Salt Bin
Report Road Problems
Report Abandoned Vehicles
Report Fly Tipping
Report Dead Animals

However if you need further assistance please contact us via the contacts page.