DROP IN EVENT on Monday 29 October 2018 at 16:00 -20:00 in the Council Chamber at The Grove, 25 St. John’s Street, Hythe, SO45 6BZ
The Community is invited to attend a drop in event to view the investigations and work being undertaken in relation to an ongoing watercourse issue at Valleydene.
• Background – site history, flooding incidents, issues.
• What has been done so far? – actions on the ground, surveys, assessments, flood action plan.
• What have we found out? – line of watercourse, area contributing to flows and riparian ownership implications. The Community is invited to share any information they may have relating to this watercourse.
• Emerging options – including possible long term maintenance implications.
• What happens next? – programme, contact details, communications etc.
Hampshire County Council officers and consultant engineers, and Hythe and Dibden Parish Council officers and councillors will be available to answer questions.