Header Image

Welcome

The Parish Council is one of the original Parishes having been formed in 1894 as part of the Local Government Act of that year. It was initially called Dibden Parish Council but underwent a change of name in 1983 to give recognition to the importance of Hythe as the focal centre of the Parish.

Our Council
Our Council
Report a Problem
Report a Problem
Planning
Planning
Facilities
Facilities & Bookings
Cinema
Cinema
Markets
Markets
What's On
What's On
News and Events
News & Events